Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
YasHas Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service .
- To process payments
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Fees once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
1. In case of cancellation made up to 15 days prior to the start date of the event, a 10% processing charge will be levied on the net amount before refunding(GST Amount will not be refunded). No refunds can be made for cancellations done less than 15 days prior to the event start date. All refunds will be processed after the conclusion of the event. All refund will be made through electronic reversal/refund of payments.
2. Multiple times debiting of User Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR User’s account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error. In such cases, excess amount excluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded to the User.
3. Due to technical error, payment being charged on the User Card/Bank Account but the enrolment for the training is unsuccessful. User would be provided with the Training slot confirmation at no extra cost. However, if in such cases, User wishes to seek refund of the amount, he/she would be refunded net the amount, after deduction of Payment Gateway charges or any other charges.
4. The User will have to make an application for refund along with the transaction number and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payments.
5. The application in the prescribed format should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The application will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found valid, the amount received in excess will be refunded by YasHas through electronic mode in favour of the applicant and confirmation sent to the mailing address given in the online registration form, within a period of 7-21 calendar days on receipt of such claim.
7. Company assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to affect any Payment Instruction(s) on the Payment Date owing to any one or more of the following circumstances:
a. If the Payment Instruction(s) issued by you is/are incomplete, inaccurate, and invalid and delayed.
b. If the Payment Account has insufficient funds/limits to cover for the amount as mentioned in the Payment Instruction(s)
c. If the funds available in the Payment Account are under any encumbrance or charge.
d. If your Bank or the payment service provider refuses or delays honoring the Payment Instruction(s)
e. Circumstances beyond the control of Company (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force)
f. In case the payment is not effected for any reason, you will be intimated about the failed payment by an e-mail
8. User agrees that Company, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may suspend or terminate his/her account (or any part thereof) or use of the Services and remove and discard all or any part of his/her account, user profile, or his/her recipient profile, at any time. Company may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. User agrees that any termination of his /her access to the Services or any account he/she may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and also agrees that Company will not be liable to user or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected, fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other Remedies Company may have at law or in equity. Upon termination for any reason, user agrees to immediately stop using the Services.
9. Company may elect to resolve any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement. Any such dispute, controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
YasHas Management Solutions Pvt Ltd
# 314/1, 2nd Floor, 1st ‘H’ Cross, 7th Main Road,
Behind BMTC Terminal, Vijayanagar,
Bengaluru -560 040